The Fast Track to Entrepreneurship
Ready to start (or grow) your business? Join Momentum – the fast track to entrepreneurship! Our 3-month program consists of three phases, each taking about one month to complete:
This course is free with the STAP-budget.
You can still subscribe for:
The Momentum course
Get started on your entrepreneurial journey with the Momentum course, designed to guide you through your first steps. The program spans over 3.5 months and is divided into three phases.
Phase 1: Superpowers
How does your unique identity provide a solid foundation for entrepreneurship? What sets you apart and how can you leverage that to succeed in business?
Phase 2: Focus
Use your superpowers to identify and explore a problem, then craft a creative question and a master idea to solve it.
Phase 3: Proposition
Refine your master idea and craft a compelling story and pitch to communicate it effectively.
Benefits include access to a proven online learning method, weekly check-ins, coaching, and networking with successful female founders across the country. We’ll match you with a coach to explore your superpowers and a role model who’s been where you are now.
Take the first step towards your dream business with Momentum!
Join Momentum if you:
- Always wanted to start your own business, but never did.
- Want to explore entrepreneurship as an option for work life.
- Have a business idea and like to explore its viability.
- Have been a zzp-er and want to grow your practice into a scalable business.
- Like to develop an entrepreneurial mindset and skills.
Ready to kickstart your business? Join Momentum! Our program launches in four cities, creating a nationwide network of female entrepreneurs.
- Starts: Next Cohort will start September 11th
- Time: 3 months (depending on holidays)
- Location: Hybrid
- Costs: €1.000 or free with STAP-budget
Join our monthly information sessions (free). Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram for updates on upcoming sessions.
The STAP-budget is a personal development budget of €1000 per person, which employees or self-employed persons can use for their personal development.
Who can apply for STAP?
- You haven’t been granted the STAP-budget for a different training this year
- You are at least 18 years old
- At the time of application, you are not receiving any allowance such as AOW
- You worked, lived, or received allowance in the Netherlands within the last 24 months
A new application period starts every 2 months. Be ready to apply at 10 AM* on these dates:
- 1st of May
- 3rd of July
- 4th of September
- 1st of November
*Please note that they run out fast and you need to be ready at 10:00 to apply for the budget
Momentum is a partnership by
Are you a founder, mentor, coach, startup expert or would you like to support the Momentum entrepreneurs with your business expertise?